Plastics Packaging in the Dynamo of Dixie
BULK AND VAN LOADING/UNLOADING
- Transfers from Packaged Goods to Bulk Truck
- Shipping Container Receiving and Loading Capability
- Serviced by Norfolk Southern
- Bulk Truck Accessibility
- Packing Line Accessibility
- Covered Packing Line for Any Weather
- Packing to Gaylords and Sacks (FIBC)
- Repackaging Goods
INDOOR/OUTDOOR CCTV COVERAGE
- Enhanced Facility Security
- Shipping and Receiving Dock Coverage
- Rail Line Coverage
Warehouse Storage in Tennessee
Covering 60,000 square feet, our Chattanooga, Tennessee warehouse is our smallest warehousing storage location. However, its long, thin layout makes for a high number of dock doors, and therefore a high truck capacity.
With our highest number of rail spots in any location totaling 50 spots, and access to both bulk transloading and packaging, Chattanooga is the ideal spot for high capacity and high flexibility railcar handling.
OUR COVERAGE MAP
* Small circle = 100 mi. Large circle = 200 mi.
Flexible Logistics and Warehousing in Tennessee
Whether you need to transfer bulk material from railcar to smaller packages for warehousing, or deliver to bulk storage such as a silo from a railcar, we have solutions for you.
With more than 400,000 square feet of storage capacity and 155 railcar spots across 3 strategic locations, including Chattanooga, TN, we have the Southeast US covered.