Strategic Location in a Top 10 Plastics State
BULK AND VAN LOADING/UNLOADING
- Transfers from Packaged Goods to Bulk Truck
- Shipping Container Receiving and Loading Capability
- Serviced by Norfolk Southern
- Packing Line Accessibility
- Packing to Gaylords and Sacks (FIBC)
- Repackaging Goods
INDOOR/OUTDOOR CCTV COVERAGE
- Enhanced Facility Security
- Shipping and Receiving Dock Coverage
- Rail Line Coverage
Warehouse Storage in North Carolina
At a total of 216,000 square feet, our warehouse in Charlotte is our largest location. Its strategic position relative to the port makes this location ideal for unloading imported materials.
Our rail line at our Charlotte warehouse, totaling 10 spots, is devoted entirely to transferring between rail cars and packaged goods. To handle bulk, we have a devoted yard on Tryon Street which handles all rail to bulk truck transfers, as well as sea bulk to rail transfers.
OUR COVERAGE MAP
* Small circle = 100 mi. Large circle = 200 mi.
Where are we located?
Flexible Logistics & Warehousing Services in North Carolina
Whether you need to transfer bulk material from railcar to smaller packages for warehousing, or deliver to bulk storage such as a silo from a railcar, we have solutions for you.
With more than 400,000 square feet of storage capacity and 155 railcar spots across 3 strategic locations, we have the Southeast US covered.